12 Best Conditioners for Frizzy Hair – 2023 Updated
A hair conditioner is used after shampoo to moisturize, smoothen, detangle, and restore the hair’s pH balance. It is a hair rebalancing product that nourishes and protects, making hair more manageable and less prone to breakage.
Hair conditioner contains fatty alcohols, oils, emollients, cationic surfactants, and dimethicone (a type of silicone and polymer) to lubricate the hair shaft and seal its cuticles, thus reducing frizz after shampooing.
Frizz is triggered when the hair’s cuticle layer is raised, which can be more pronounced after shampooing. It causes individual hair strands to project away from the main bulk of the hair, often appearing as a fuzzy or static-like texture.
A hair conditioner counteracts this cuticle disruption by coating and sealing the hair strands to prevent them from swelling and frizzing. Without a conditioner’s restorative and protective benefits, hair would be left susceptible to frizz, tangling, and potential damage after washing.
Here are the best conditioners for frizzy hair you should try:
Table of Contents
- 1. Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner
- 2. Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner
- 3. John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner
- 4. Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
- 5. Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner
- 6. Verb Ghost Conditioner
- 7. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner
- 8. Mizani PressAgent Smoothing Sulfate-Free Conditioner
- 9. Briogeo Farewell Frizz Smoothing Conditioner
- 10. WOW Coconut Milk Conditioner
- 11. L’Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Protecting Conditioner
- 12. Sebamed Repair Conditioner
- What Ingredients to Look for in a Conditioner for Frizzy Hair?
- Are There Any Natural Conditioners for Frizzy Hair?
- Why Hair is Frizzy Even After Using Conditioner?
- How to Use Hair Conditioner Effectively?
- Who Should Not Use Hair Conditioner?
- Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Frizzy Hair
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner
The Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner is sulfate-free and sodium chloride-free. It delivers long-lasting frizz control, enhanced smoothness, and shine. As part of Redken’s Frizz Dismiss line, this conditioner is formulated to be safe on chemically processed and color-treated hair.
- Weightless, long-lasting frizz control.
- Protects hair in humidity.
- Increases softness and shine.
- pH-balanced formula.
- Safe for processed and colored hair.
- Thick consistency.
The key ingredients in the Frizz Dismiss conditioner are:
- Babassu oil.
- Cetearyl Alcohol.
- Citric acid.
Babassu oil is a moisturizing natural oil that smooths down the hair cuticles and coats the strand, acting as a protective barrier against damage. Babassu oil also has emollient properties to soften hair strands, making them more flexible, elastic, and less prone to breakage. Babassu oil gives the Redken hair conditioner a slippery texture, which is excellent for detangling knots and tangles.Creamy texture:
Cetearyl Alcohol provides a creamy texture and emollients to smooth and soften the hair. This hair conditioner also contains Behentrimonium Chloride, an anti-static agent that reduces static electricity from the hair after shampooing.Long-lasting frizz control:
Glycerin keeps hair hydrated due to its humectant properties that attract and retain moisture to provide long-lasting frizz control.pH-balanced:
Citric acid adjusts the pH to maintain the hair and scalp’s natural acidity. Our scalp and hair naturally have a slightly acidic pH, typically 4.5 to 5.5. This acidic environment is essential as it helps keep the hair’s cuticle layer flat and closed, reducing frizz, adding shine, and preventing breakage.Makes hair easy to detangle:
When used after shampoo, the Frizz Dismiss conditioner makes hair easy to detangle, reduces flyaways and frizz, and protects the hair through heat styling. It leaves no greasy residue and has a refreshing citrus aroma.
2. Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner is the best hair conditioner for extremely dry, rough, overprocessed, and damaged hair. It repairs broken disulfide bonds in the hair by re-linking and gluing them to restore its integrity and cuticle layer.
- Heals damaged hair.
- No harsh chemicals.
- Makes hair feel super soft.
- Reliable and salon-grade product.
- Overpowering scent.
Prevents hair breakage:
The Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner’s unique ability to prevent hair from breaking and heal damaged strands is due to its formulation that includes Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate.
Developed by chemists Eric Presley and Craig Hawker and patented by Olaplex, a hair care brand, Bis-aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate forms bonds with the sulfurs in hair, creating an artificial, extended disulfide bridge. It makes hair stronger, thus preventing split ends, breakage, and further damage.Silky and spreadable texture:
Dimethicone is a key ingredient in Olaplex No. 5 conditioner. It is a non-comedogenic type of silicone that creates a silky, breathable, and spreadable texture over the hair surface to fill in crevices, lock in moisture, and prevent frizz.Do not overuse:
This hair conditioner is formulated for only in-shower conditioning and must not be used extensively as a moisture mask or deep conditioning treatment. It is recommended to use the Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner only once a week, as per Olaplex’s official website, and to leave it in the hair for 10 minutes to process before rinsing.Clean ingredients and works for all hair types:
The Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner is cruelty-free and is free of silicone, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, and aldehydes. It is also compatible with all hair types, including colored, curly, coily, wavy, straight, thick, and fine.
3. John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner
The John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner is a unique product designed to tackle frizzy hair and enhance curl definition. Formulated with Rosehip oil and curl-enhancing technology, this conditioner is suitable for wavy and curly (2A-3C) hair types and is free from SLS/SLES sulfates. Its rich, creamy nourishment makes it one of the best hair conditioners for dry, frizzy, curly hair.
- No SLS/SLES.
- No paraben.
- Enhances curl definition.
- Easy to rinse.
- Not for fine hair.
This Frizz Ease hair conditioner contains Behentrimonium Chloride, a gentle detangler that helps to smooth and soften hair. It makes curly hair easier to manage after washing by providing plenty of slip to detangle without causing breakage.Rich and creamy formula:
The Frizz Ease Dream Curls conditioner also provides rich, creamy nourishment, resulting in bouncy, frizz-free, and defined curls. The formula is designed to bundle curls and redefine curl shape, giving you a perfect curly style.Curl enhancing:
The main ingredient is Rosehip oil, known for its nourishing and hydrating properties. The curl-enhancing technology helps to reform curls and enhance their natural shape, resulting in more defined and frizz-free curls.
Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner is suitable for wavy and curly (2A-3C) hair types, making it a versatile choice for those with different curl patterns.No sulfates and no paraben:
This conditioner is free from paraben and SLS/SLES sulfates, making it a safer and gentler option for those with sensitive scalps or who prefer to avoid harsh chemicals in their hair care products.
4. Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
The Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner offers a unique combination of frizz reduction, healing and repairing properties, shine enhancement, color-safe, and pH-balanced formulation. This conditioner is crafted with botanical ingredients, certified by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and designed to smooth and repair your hair while keeping your hair color vibrant.
- Multilayered scents.
- Contains SLS.
- It is not good for people with sensitive skin.
Repairs and smooths hair:
This hair conditioner deeply penetrates hair to help repair damage and restore smoothness, resulting in soft, free-flowing hair. It smoothes hair from root to tip to tame post-shower frizz.
The Herbal Essences Bio:Renew conditioner is infused with pure Argan oil, known for its healing and repairing properties. Argan oil is often called the “liquid gold of Morocco” and helps heal damaged hair. The conditioner is also crafted with Bio:Renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, Aloe, and Sea Kelp, which helps to purify and protect the hair over time.Color-safe and pH-balanced:
The conditioner is also color-safe and pH-balanced, making it suitable for use on color-treated hair.Contains SLS:
Although the Herbal Essences Bio:Renew conditioner is free of parabens, colorants, and paraffin, it contains sulfates. Some reviewers reported negative reactions to the conditioner, including dandruff and skin irritation. So avoid using it too frequently and do a patch test first.
5. Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner
The Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner is an Italian-made cream conditioner specially formulated to tame frizz and add shine to coarse, unruly hair. It contains Minuta Olive extract and is formulated without parabens, SLES/SLS. This creamy conditioner smooths hair, adds softness and improves elasticity without weighing hair down. It is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin E. Regular use makes coarse hair soft and smooth.
- Improves hair elasticity.
- Defrizzes dry and coarse hair.
- Makes curly and wavy hair easy to detangle.
Formulated for Coarse Hair:
The Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner is highly effective for coarse hair because it contains ingredients that specifically target the needs of this hair type.
Coarse hair is characterized by its thick strands with a rough texture compared to fine or medium hair types. This rough hair texture often stems from genetic predisposition, with ethnicity playing a significant role in its occurrence. Despite its robust appearance, coarse hair can still get frizzy due to a lack of moisture in the strands.
The Davines works well for coarse hair because of its nourishing olive oil extract, which is rich in fatty acids. The fatty acids provide targeted smoothing, hydrating, and frizz-fighting benefits, improving coarse hair textures. The Davine’s conditioner moisturizes, seals cuticles, and leaves coarse hair smooth and soft.
6. Verb Ghost Conditioner
The Verb Ghost Conditioner is formulated primarily for fine hair and daily washers but is also gentle enough for other hair types.
Fine hair can look limp and flat when conditioned with too heavy products, emphasizing its natural inclination to be easily weighed down.
- Does not make hair greasy.
- Gives hair a soft and silky texture.
- Not for all hair types.
Best conditioner for fine hair:
The Verb Ghost Conditioner, however, stands out in its formulation. Designed with the unique attributes of fine hair, it offers lightweight nourishment to ensure that thin hair strands can retain volume and bounce rather than being pulled down by residue or excess moisture.
The conditioner also addresses the hair’s propensity to become oily quickly. The Verb Ghost Conditioner helps fine hair maintain its soft and silky texture without surface-level frizz by providing the right amount of hydration without overwhelming the strands.Vegan and clean ingredients:
The Verb Ghost Conditioner is vegan and free of parabens, gluten, and harsh sulfates. It smells like light grapefruit and oatmeal, a harmonious blend that invigorates your senses without overpowering.
7. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner
The Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner controls frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours, even in 97% humidity. It is a frizz-fighting gel-based hair conditioner formulated with Argan oil and plant-based keratin.
This hair conditioning product is free from Parabens, Phthalates, and DMDM Hydantoin, making it a safe choice for managing frizzy hair.
- Sweet and citrusy scent.
- Makes hair easy to comb in the shower.
- Frizz reduction.
- Some people may not like the gel texture.
Controls frizz for up to 3 days:
Infused with active fruit protein and powered by Moroccan argan oil, this conditioner deeply nourishes each strand to tame frizz for up to 3 days!
The formula features moisture-locking argan oil that glides onto the hair to smooth and soften instantly. When massaged in, the conditioner coats the strands with a lightweight veil that seals out humidity and controls frizz-induced chaos.Plant-based keratin:
Plant-based keratin, nature’s alternative to hair protein, penetrates to strengthen and repair, giving you manageable locks that shine with health. Backed by over 100 years of hair care expertise, Garnier’s Sleek and Shine Conditioner transforms wild, frizzy hair into sleek, smooth perfection that lasts.
8. Mizani PressAgent Smoothing Sulfate-Free Conditioner
The Mizani PressAgent Smoothing Sulfate-Free Conditioner is a creamy, sulfate-free conditioner that reduces frizz, softens, detangles, and protects the hair from damage during heat styling.
- Provides heat protection for hair.
- Lightweight formula.
- Fresh scent.
Heat styling protection:
The unique melting technology in this conditioner helps to detangle the hair, making it easier to manage and style. It is an excellent hair conditioner for individuals who frequently use heat styling tools straight after showering for styling.Pleasant fragrance:
The Mizani PressAgent Smoothing Sulfate-Free Conditioner is infused with a refreshing blend of Pink Grapefruit, juicy Mandarin, Jasmine, Rose, Freesia, Musk, and wood that leaves your hair smelling fresh and luxurious.
9. Briogeo Farewell Frizz Smoothing Conditioner
The Briogeo Farewell Frizz Smoothing Conditioner is an anti-frizz conditioner formulated with Rosehip, Argan, and Coconut oil that work together to nourish, condition, and restore luster and shine to dry hair. It is suitable for all hair types and textures concerned with dryness and frizz.
- Scientifically proven frizz protection.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- Safe for keratin-treated hair.
- 96% naturally derived ingredients.
Rosehip oil provides essential fatty acids for maintaining hair hydration and controlling frizz. It also protects hair from free-radical damage and helps balance hair hydration.Argan oil:
Argan oil addresses dryness, damage, and frizz by providing vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It also offers extensive conditioning benefits to combat dryness and diminishes frizz.Coconut oil:
Coconut Oil seals in moisture and protects against humidity, further reducing frizz. It also penetrates the hair shaft to protect against breakage and excess heat.Repels humidity:
What makes this conditioner truly unparalleled is the anti-humectant formula. It repels humidity and prevents moisture-induced frizz even in the most humid climates. As a result, hair maintains a smooth, sleek texture for days, with no poufiness in sight.Sulfate-free and silicone-free:
The Briogeo Farewell Frizz Smoothing Conditioner is sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and DEA-free and contains no artificial dyes.
10. WOW Coconut Milk Conditioner
The WOW Coconut milk conditioner is a hair-repairing conditioner designed to heal damaged hair, reduce hair loss, and stimulate growth. It contains Saw Palmetto and Nettle leaf, two ingredients that provide DHT-blocking and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves hair growth.
- Prevents thinning hair.
- Contains DHT blockers.
- Soothes the scalp.
- Not for dry hair.
Saw Palmetto reduces hair thinning and promotes healthy hair growth by blocking DHT (dihydrotestosterone), a hormone derived from testosterone that causes hair follicles to shrink over time.Nettle leaf:
Nettle leaf contains hair-smoothing compounds that act as natural conditioners to lay the cuticle flat, thus preventing friction and breakage. Its antioxidants neutralize free radicals from environmental damage. The anti-inflammatory properties calm the scalp to minimize flaking and irritation. Nettle regulates excess sebum, cleanses buildup without stripping oils, and provides nutrients like vitamins A, C, and iron to strengthen strands. Together, these properties make nettle an ideal ingredient in conditioners for reducing hair damage and breakage.Paraben-free and sulfate-free:
Additionally, being sulfate-free and paraben-free means a safer and cleaner feel, which is a significant concern for many consumers today.Not for dry hair:
However, one minor drawback is that the conditioner may not suit people with dry hair. When used too frequently, it can cause dryness. So follow the instructions carefully and only allow this conditioner to sit in your hair for 2 – 3 minutes before rinsing.
11. L’Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Protecting Conditioner
The L’Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Protecting Conditioner is the best hair conditioner for color-treated hair because of its Cermides-rich formula, Linseed elixir, and antioxidants.
- Fights signs of damage in hair.
- It preserves hair color for up to 8 weeks.
- Makes hair color vibrant.
- Not for fine or thin hair.
Ceramides are lipid molecules naturally found in the skin, hair, and other tissues. Ceramides are also on the hair’s outer protective layer, the cuticle. It glues the cuticle cells together to keep them intact and flat, acting as a protective barrier.
In the case of color-treated hair, Ceramides prevent the loss of hair color molecules during washing by reinforcing the cuticle layer.
An intact cuticle layer also ensures that the hair retains its moisture. Dry, damaged hair can become porous, leading to faster color fading. Ceramides help lock in moisture, ensuring that color-treated hair remains hydrated and less prone to color loss.
The added benefits of a flat and smooth hair cuticle layer also mean there is less chance for the hair to frizz up when washing.Linseed Elixir:
The L’Oreal Elvive color conditioner also contains a proprietary formula called the Linseed Elixir. Linseed elixir is made from flaxseeds, also known as linseeds. Flaxseeds contain high amounts of fatty acids, antioxidants, and mucilage, which can help moisturize, protect, and condition hair. When applied to hair, the linseed elixir coats the strands and smooths the cuticle to increase shine and softness. This protective effect helps maintain vivid color in dyed or highlighted hair by preventing fading and dullness. The elixir’s emollient properties also fill in gaps in the hair cuticle caused by chemical treatments to minimize breakage.Creamy floral scent:
The L’Oréal Paris Elvive Color Vibrancy Protecting Conditioner has a creamy floral scent designed to be indulgent yet delicate, enhancing the salon-quality experience of the conditioner. It delivers nourishing care with an uplifting aroma.
12. Sebamed Repair Conditioner
The Sebamed Repair Conditioner is a dermatologist-recommended hair conditioner for individuals suffering from dry and itchy scalps.
As one of the leading medicinal skin care brands worldwide, Sebamed is known for its science-backed, dermatologist-recommended products optimized to pH 5.5 for healthy hair and skin.
- pH Balanced.
- Tested for dry and sensitive scalp.
- Not conditioning enough.
The Sebamed hair conditioner is “soap-free” and hypoallergenic, making it suitable for sensitive skin. The conditioner has a lightweight creamy texture that distributes nicely and rinses clean. However, it does not provide enough detangling or glide when combing hair post-shower. You may still see your hair snagged and tangled due to the lack of ingredients in other conditioners like Dimethicone, emulsifying agents, thickeners, emollients, and fatty alcohols.Not conditioning enough:
The Sebamed conditioner is ideal for people with sensitive skin conditions, but do not expect too much from it compared to other high-end hair conditioners.
What Ingredients to Look for in a Conditioner for Frizzy Hair?
Here is the list of ingredients to look for in a conditioner for frizzy hair:
- Natural oils: Ingredients like coconut oil, argan oil, and avocado oil can smoothen the hair cuticle and reduce frizz. They nourish hair and provide moisturizing fatty acids.
- Shea Butter: Has emollient properties that coat the hair strand to eliminate frizz and flyaways. Shea also protects against heat damage.
- Silk Protein: Contains amino acids that strengthen and repair hair, helping to smooth the cuticle and boost shine.
- Glycerin: Draws moisture into the hair shaft and acts as a humectant to prevent humidity-induced frizz.
- Panthenol: This provitamin strengthens and thickens hair while protecting against heat styling damage.
- Dimethicone: A silicone that seals the cuticle, forming a protective barrier against frizz and enhancing shine/manageability.
- Fatty Alcohols: They act as emollients, providing a smooth feel to hair and helping to lock in moisture. Examples: Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, and Behenyl Alcohol.
- Ceramide: They help reinforce the hair cuticle, making it more resistant to damage from environmental factors and retaining moisture.
- Polyquaternium Compounds: These compounds positively charged polymers can help neutralize the negative charges on hair, reducing static and helping to combat frizz.
Ingredients to avoid in a conditioner for frizzy hair:
- Sulfates: They can strip hair of its natural oils, potentially leading to dryness and increased frizz. Examples: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Isopropyl Alcohol: This alcohol can dry the hair and might increase frizz by stripping away moisture.
- High Salt Concentrations: Sodium chloride or other salts can dehydrate hair, increasing frizz.
- Mineral Oil: In some cases, mineral oil might build up on the hair, weighing it down and preventing moisture absorption, which could lead to dryness and frizz.
- Short-chain Alcohols: These can be drying to the hair, leading to increased frizz and breakage. Examples: Ethanol, SD alcohol, Alcohol Denat.
- Synthetic Waxes: They can cause build-up, weighing hair down and potentially leading to increased dryness and frizz over time.
Are There Any Natural Conditioners for Frizzy Hair?
Several natural conditioners can help control frizz and flyaways in hair. Here are some you can try at home:
- Coconut Milk/Cream – The fatty acids nourish and moisturize hair to reduce frizz. Also, detangles and conditions.
- Avocado – Packed with antioxidants and amino acids. Deeply conditions, retains moisture, and smooths frizz.
- Mayonnaise – Works as an intense hair mask. The oils and egg yolk coat the hair, and the acidity closes the cuticle.
- Honey – Softens hair and seals in moisture. Apply lightly as a frizz-fighting rinse-out conditioner.
- Argan Oil – Penetrates the hair shaft to hydrate hair and control frizz even in humid weather.
- Banana – Contains moisture-binding properties that hydrate and control frizz by smoothing the cuticle.
- Jojoba Oil – Mimics natural sebum, so it can penetrate the hair and eliminate frizz without leaving greasiness.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (diluted) – Its acidity helps close the cuticle layer to make hair smoother and less frizzy.
Why Hair is Frizzy Even After Using Conditioner?
Hair can still be frizzy after using conditioner due to inadequate moisturizing ingredients in the conditioner, improper application method, overwashing which strips oils, rough drying techniques, humidity swelling the cuticle, pre-existing damage lifting the cuticle, and product buildup weighing hair down.
The conditioner alone cannot compensate for these factors that distort the cuticle and cause frizz. Proper conditioning products and techniques are needed along with minimizing damage, removing buildup, controlling humidity, and treating damaged cuticles already present.
How to Use Hair Conditioner Effectively?
To use a hair conditioner effectively, follow the steps below:
- Apply to wet, freshly shampooed hair – Conditioner absorbs best when the hair cuticle is open from warm water and cleansing.
- Distribute evenly, focusing on mid-lengths and ends – Conditioner is not needed as much on the scalp/roots, which can lead to limpness.
- Use an adequate amount based on hair thickness – Fine hair needs a dime-sized amount, medium hair a quarter-size, thick hair a 50-cent piece amount.
- Let it soak for 2-3 minutes – Do not just apply, then immediately rinse. Letting it penetrate makes conditioning more effective.
- Rinse with cool water – Cool water helps seal the cuticle to lock in moisture from the conditioner.
- Apply lightly to roots/scalp – Use any leftover product on your hands to lightly condition the roots for softness, not heaviness.
Follow with styling products like a leave-in conditioner or heat protectant – Layering products seal the conditioning benefits.
How Often Should You Condition Frizzy Hair?
For frizzy hair, use a hair conditioner every time you wash your hair, which for many people is every 2-3 days a week. It rehydrates the hair after cleansing. Unlike shampoo, you can use a hair conditioner daily as it does not strip the hair’s moisture.
A wearable leave-in conditioner is often the preferred choice for everyday use.
Best Leave-in Conditioner for Frizzy Hair
The best leave-in conditioner for frizzy hair we recommend is the John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner. Unlike your in-shower conditioner that nourishes and moisturizes, a leave-in conditioner protects from humidity, adds shine, and improves the hair’s manageability throughout the day.
The John Frieda Leave-in Conditioner leaves your hair frizz-free and touchably soft with its unique blend of nourishing ingredients. Designed specifically for those battling unruly and wild strands, this conditioner offers a respite by taming and smoothing the hair’s texture.
Who Should Not Use Hair Conditioner?
People with fine or oily hair must avoid regular hair conditioners as they may weigh their hair down or make it greasy. Also, people with allergic reactions or skin sensitivities to common ingredients like silicones, parabens, and sulfates should be cautious. These individuals can opt for lightweight natural conditioners or silicone-free, sulfate-free, and paraben-free formulas for fine or sensitive hair.
For individuals with fine and oily hair, diluting regular conditioner with water or applying just to the mid-lengths and ends instead of roots can also help prevent greasy buildup.
For those with allergies, consulting with a dermatologist helps determine if an allergy exists so that non-irritating products can be chosen.
Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Frizzy Hair
After reviewing many shampoos and conditioners, the Redken Frizz Dismiss line is the best choice for frizzy hair. The sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner contain Redken’s Smoothing Complex, formulated with Babassu oil, a moisturizing lipid that mimics the hair’s natural lipids. This conditioner helps smooth the cuticle to fight frizz and enhance shine.
The conditioner also provides long-lasting frizz protection even in humid weather, detangles well, and makes the hair very soft and easy to style.
The Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo and Conditioner delivers excellent results for those seeking professional-quality frizz control at home. They are now my go-to recommendation for taming unruly, frizzy hair.
About the Author
Shehnaz Shirazi has been writing in the beauty and cosmetics industry for over 8 years, sharing her expansive hair care and beauty knowledge. Shehnaz researches and tests new hair care trends and publishes her insights here.